Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What broadband suppliers support Xbox live?

• 01-12-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I am not sure on this, does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

CorkMan wrote:
    I am not sure on this, does anyone know?

NTL do and so do MAgnet.ie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Im pretty sure you can use Xbox live with any broadband supplier, it'll lag unless you have 256k upload though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

You can use Xbox live with any broadband supplier but whether they will help and support you with any problems is a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

It's just that I saw some companies saying that their service is compatiable with Xbox Live, and that led me to believe that some broadband suppliers don't support it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Well there's nothing really to support. It's just connecting your xbox to the net. Your isp can't tell what's connected. They don't have to do anything special for you to use xbox live.

They just say it to make their service more appealing while in actual fact every isp could say.

NOTE: A decent upload speed of about 200 is needed so you don't experience lag.

• Advertisement
Advertisement