Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using 2 iPods on 1 computer

Options
  • 01-12-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I have an iPod the past year, its the normal 40GB scroll wheel. My girlfriend is getting the nano and she has no computer, she's going to use mine to transfer music onto it - is this possible? 2 different types of iPod connecting to the same computer? not at the same time obviously!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭g2e

yeah, my computer recognises 3 different ipods..should work fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

will your library not get transfered onto hers?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

will your library not get transfered onto hers?

Not if you set the ipod not to automatically update the music.

Yeah, I have my own ipod, my girlfriends mini and technically a third ipod, because the one I'm using is a replacement of a broken model, it should work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

it wont be a problem,i have a 60g photo ipod and i got my girlfriend a nano for her birthday.it worked without a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Thanks for all the replies. I'll let you know if I encounter a problem, hopefully not though!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement