Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for 2moro?

Options
  • 01-12-2005 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

hey everyone, its that time of year again! END OF TERM!!!! what are everyones plans for the big day? i plan on drinking a little and hitting the town 2moro night for some dancing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I plan on working and being a very bad tempered doorman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I plan on doing my comparative revolutions exam...! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

student barrrrrrrrr!!

Though it is a bit too early to get into all the christmas music that they'll no doubt be playing in there all day!

And then I'm off to a 21st tomorrow night, wohoo! Ignoring the fact that I have work at 7 on saturday... eek.

DaveMcG wrote:
    I plan on doing my comparative revolutions exam...! :)
    How did you get on today? What seat number were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

mite see you there so beanyb!

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote:
    How did you get on today? What seat number were you?
    Pretty good :)

et toi?

134 keep an eye out for me

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Come into college early, submit my multimedia and digital systems assignments, go to the last digital systems lecture and then go to work to do the Xbox360 launch. Boo-urns.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Doing a presentation, then doing a lab exam, yeay :( , then going on a LUAS pub crawl that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Submit 4 assignments, go to my last couple of lectures, and then go home and sleep - been out a bit too much over the last week.
    At a push I might go out to the cinema or do something quiet like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

go to library, steal more songs off someone else itunes, do no work (again). Home for dinner and change clothes. Go out and get rat arsed to celebrate being another year older.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

In for a data analysis & statistical software computer-class at 9:00
    home
    in for statistical theory computer exam at 2:00, ends at 4:00
    home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

irlrobins wrote:
    go to library, steal more songs off someone else itunes, do no work (again). Home for dinner and change clothes. Go out and get rat arsed to celebrate being another year older.

Happy Birthday!

Well, lets see....tomorrow I plan to cram in 2 essays that I havent done yet :o

Then possibly drink, or possibly look after my niece. Undecided at the mo.

Trying to save some funds for a big night on saturday with a few boardsies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Tomorrow eh?

Was at the xbox360 launch tonight (free drink is wasted on journalists) which i just got home from. Plan for tomorow is _sleep_ but i may be tempted out into UCd/town if there is a plan of action (saturday is not as good for me but may show up). Basically what im askin...is there a boardsies night out in the coming days or do i make alternative plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Happy Birthday!

thanking u

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Can I ask where the xbox360 launch was?
    I didn't know there were console launch events in Ireland.

Was in The Vault (conolly station). First console launch i been at but been at a fair few game title launches.

nerd :p

You and rainbow kirby should hook up, I'm sure she can get you discounts in GAME ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Now now, I have to use that staff discount to keep myself in games :p
    (but I may be swayed if he's hot... ;))
    I actually ended up getting an invite to the Xbox360 launch, but couldn't go because I was finishing off 2 assignments :eek:
    Goddamn college getting in the way of free alcohol and gaming! :(

nerd
    Didnt realise getting absolutely hammered for free was nerdish :(
    I'm sure she can get you discounts in GAME
    Who needs discounts when i get em free* :)

well some :p

• Advertisement

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Didnt realise getting absolutely hammered for free was nerdish :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

my god that was a messy day in the bar. i was in there from 10.45 and left at 7.30ish(cant really remember) then stumbled upon some science symposium? in the student centre with free food and drinks, not that they were needed and then stumbled across some trampoline soc event with **** **** loads of free pizza....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

bar was way better this year than it was last year, great atmosphere! altho i did leave around half six with an ankle so seriously sprained i cant walk now and have a feeling i may have actually fractured it! o well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

It did kind of ruin the predicted dancing alright! Great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night had by all i think! And i concur that messy would probably be the best way to describe it!

Advertisement