Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A nightclub with a light-up dancefloor?

• 01-12-2005 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Does anyone know of any clubs that have a dancefloor with the tiles that light up in different colours?

DanceFloor.jpg

Like here.

Cheers!

Nala

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Wow, that's a bit Saturday Night Fever isn't it? Do places like that still exist. If so, it's time to take my white suit and my medallion out of storage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The Bille Jean kind would be a hell of a lot cooler. Pannels that light up white when ever you step on them or touch them.

billie-jean_013.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Club Sarah used to have one, pretty sure it was ripped out when they reopened a few months ago tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I THINK Break For The Border does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 shaneo3

break for the boarder doesnt really the have got a disco ball and tiled mirror roofs, a light up floor in a nite club would be the shizzzness, id go every weekend with my skintight white jeans and boogie down hard, John travolta style :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 AX

rsynnott wrote:
    I THINK Break For The Border does.

they just have a regular dancefloor - it's just that some advertising for clubnights use a disco floor to add a bit of a Glitz affect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Ah, yes, that would be it (I've only ever actually been there once, but see the ads a good bit). How very dishonest!

Advertisement