Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So what are my chances?

• 01-12-2005 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭

I just got the money to buy one, I plan on hitting the Square at 8.30 and seeing if I can get one? Will it work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 HornPilot

It's unlikely man, but im doing the same myself gonna go everywhere and anywhere, you never know, stranger things have happened!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Same here, I don't have a pre-order, but you never know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

just posted in another thread

power city have 'em... they have no pre-orders either. get in early though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Virgin in the Crescent shopping centre who just opened in Limerick got 10 in which they are selling on first come first serve basis from 9.30am tommorrow. Although Tescos in the centre is open 24 hours the rest of centre is cordened off until around 7am. However the various doors around the centre open between 6.10 and 6.25. Found a security guard this evening who told me which door was opening first, so I plan to drive over there at 5am and queue up. Hope there is no gougers who turn up and decide to intimidate people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Passed Game in Dawson St on my way home tonight @ 12-ish. Queue of about 50 people waiting outside.
    Doubt there'll be any in the shops tomorrow.
    Next weeks shipments will probably be pre-ordered from tomorrow too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

WizZard wrote:
    Passed Game in Dawson St on my way home tonight @ 12-ish. Queue of about 50 people waiting outside.
    That's mad... Have they not pre-ordered?

I was called by Smyths this evening and told that they'll hold my pre-ordered box until sunday for me... which is handy as I'm ill at the moment and don't fancy running into town first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Giblet wrote:
    I just got the money to buy one, I plan on hitting the Square at 8.30 and seeing if I can get one? Will it work?
    FYI, Tallaght is actually opening at 8. I have no idea whether you'll get one or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Aw :( I'll try game and xtra game, then powercity.

All smiths units are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Grr I'm so annoyed, ran into car troubles this evening which meant I never even got to attempt to look anywhere for them. I'll be trying tomorrow morning, relying on public transport. Not too hopeful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Meh, just walked in and got one with PD0 and a wireless controller. I was only looking for a Core one anyway. I have an xbox and I'm sure xlink kai with support multi ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Where did you get it?

I tried Power City this morning but they broke the street date and sold them last night at 9. Can't get one at all now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

yes i tried power city this morning and the same thing, they sold them last night (no doubt to their mates, w@nkas!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Arciphel wrote:
    yes i tried power city this morning and the same thing, they sold them last night (no doubt to their mates, w@nkas!)
    me :D

Advertisement