Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what determines...

Options
  • 02-12-2005 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

...which forums have images enabled or not?
    I can understand them being turned off in AH or that (but not in TCN?!)...but places like bargain alerts or some of the tech forums are unlikely to be spammed with crappy pics or bandwidth hogging high res images...

So what gives? What is the determining factor....is it down to the mods of that particular board? I find links to images are less likely to be followed and can make a decent post less interesting than it could have been by images being turned on....I know the old 56k argument is still vaild in these parts but turning off images is a feature of nearly all browsers and possibly even in the User CP. Surely it should be down to the individual user?
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement