Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X10 Trailer

• 02-12-2005 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could get a trailer for this? cant seem to find one on the net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

That's because there isn't another episode for 6 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

From the [url]www.thetailsection.com:[/url]

AVI, 4.3mb
    Lost-trailer.s0210.DivX.avi

WMV, 2mb
    Lost-trailer.s0210.DivX.wmv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice one.... Looks good.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Was it just me or was there no sound in that clip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Make sure you have DivX codec installed.

• Advertisement

I am using the latest divx player and still no audio and also no audio om WMP 10.

How can i check if I have the latest codec installed

Actually the second link works perfect. Must be a prob with the first link so

Please everyone... take my advice and don't TOUCH the promos..

Remember how they ruined last week?

Je refuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

^^^

I think for once I will take this advice.. I want to be genuinely surprised by all the revelations.. if only this once..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

six weeks is too long to wait..I gotta see more now....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

steveland? wrote:
    Please everyone... take my advice and don't TOUCH the promos..

Remember how they ruined last week?

Je refuse!
    Just to defy your might I watched it anyway. And oh how I wish I hadn't. I'm now staying away from promos for ever.!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just to defy your might I watched it anyway. And oh how I wish I hadn't. I'm now staying away from promos for ever.!

I watched it, but I cannot remember what was in it now so it will all still be a surprise for me when we finally do get the next episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I didn't think there was much in this promo that spoiled anything.

You see now why I warn :)

Ruined episode 9 for me :( Won't let it happen again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

what date is episode 10 going to be released on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Not until Jan 11th im afraid:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Are there any more "breaks" scheduled cos there becoming annoying now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I just watched the trailer and I don't see anything ruiney about it. The last trailer certainly didn't ruin episode 9 for me, but the clock countdown bit in it was just plain wrong. It looks like it might be a good next episode anyway, seems like some good action on the way. Don't read if you haven't watched the trailer -
    Michael shooting the gun at something/someone, Eko and Lostzilla, the heroin in the statue so presumably Charlie gets found out.

I'm glad I watched it, I wasn't too impressed with the episode 9, it was good but not great, this one looks like it might be better.

Advertisement