Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yay, got my Xbo360 :) but already it has damaged a disc

• 02-12-2005 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭

Go I got it, and Ive already damaged a game disc :(
    Note, if you have the 360 upright, and a game disc is spinning fast, don't move the console. I did as I was connecting the charge and play kit and i heard a scraping type sound. I screamed "ARSE!" and opened the tray to find I now have a perfectly round scrape round the outer edge of the disc, about 0.5cm from the outside on the data side.
    Brings me back to the reports of the orignal Xbox doing the same.
    Gona head into the store tomorrow to see if they will do a swap.

Other than that, I cannot get Windows Media Connect working at all. PC sees Xbox but Xbox cannot find PC when you do the test.
    Ive done everything, enabled all the services and disabled firewall completely, nothing works. If anyone has any luck and gets it working after some issues like mine please post here with details of what yea did.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

/me points finger at kerbdog

Haha ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

*sigh*...

U bought a shuttle PC with Microsoft branding... lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

heh, suppose those we responded arent getting a 360 until mom gets it for them ;)

Advertisement