Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Request] Apple store promotion codes?

• 02-12-2005 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Was just about to confirm an order for a 4Gb Nano on Apple's education site (for €238.37) and spotted a little box for entering a promotion code... Anyone know anything about these? Or am I already getting as much of a discount as I'm likely to? :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭savemejebus

how many are you getting? i think i have a code but you have to spend more than 389 to use it and you only get 36 euro off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Thanks guys,

Naw just buying the one, for the kid sister's Xmas pressie (wouldn't buy an Nano myself in a fit! :D ) What the heck, €20 off is good enough I suppose...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

peckerhead wrote:
    Thanks guys,

Naw just buying the one, for the kid sister's Xmas pressie (wouldn't buy an Nano myself in a fit! :D ) What the heck, €20 off is good enough I suppose...

how come? just that I've ordered one for my g/friend for xmas this week..

Just prefer the iRiver h10 — I don't care if it doesn't fit up my nostril...:)

But yeah, for a girl the Nano is ideal.

thanks! thought there was some glitch or something I missed when I was reviewing ;)

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

The 4G nano is 199 in Harvey Normans

Enygma wrote:
    The 4G nano is 199 in Harvey Normans
    AAAARGH! I feckin' ordered it from Apple a couple of hours ago... :mad:
    Still, maybe the Harvey Normans ones come pre-loaded with their radio jingle as a startup tune that you can never delete or skip? :eek:

peckerhead wrote:
    AAAARGH! I feckin' ordered it from Apple a couple of hours ago... :mad:
    Still, maybe the Harvey Normans ones come pre-loaded with their radio jingle as a startup tune that you can never delete or skip? :eek:

:D

I thought all Apple resellers/agents had to stick to the same prices as per Apple's RRP? :confused:

Advertisement