Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem with a friend!!!

• 02-12-2005 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi!
    I had this really really good friend, she was one of those people that you just spend your whole time laughing with ,but at the same time you could talk to about anything. About this time last year I don’t know what happened, but I turned into a bit of a bitch and while we never had a fight, I neglected all my school friends especially her. when I think back I feel awful, I thought I was great, but it was me who was loosing out, no-one else.
    Now i realised going back to school this year what a fool I was and lucky for me my friends had gotten over it and were all good friends again. Now my problem is this girl who I used to be best friends with I can barely even talk to anymore. shes like one of them people you know, that out of a big group of friends, you don’t know too well, and its hard to make conversation. but I do know her well! and while I know that ive probably lost her as a best friend, id like to get her back as a good mate.
    Does anybody know what I can do???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

have you tried saying Sorry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

If it was the other way round, what would she need to do to for you to forgive her?

It'll take a bit of time, just keep making the effort, being friendly etc.
    She mightn't trust you but just focus on having a laugh with her on a day to day basis.
    hopefully it'll build from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

My vote is begg for forgiveness and assure her how important she is to you. You could always stick your neck out a bit more and buy her some flowers or whatever. If youre humble and sincere, and she has any sense, she will give you another chance.

Advertisement