Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 player with line in,radio & voice recorder

Options
  • 02-12-2005 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for an MP3 player that has a decent memory with line in (for a microphone- not an absolutely essential requiremant), FM radio that you can record from & a voice recorder - a lot to expect I know - at least it rules out the ubiquitous iPod:o

I was looking at the iRiver 320 but have been told its discontinued - is there anyone who thinks iIshould still look for one as its still listed in the What hi fi mag or would I be buying an outdated product?Does anyone know of another similar product?

Have also looked at the iRiver H10 , Creative Zen touch & Zen sleek - none of them have line in but I have read that you can get an attachment to do so( by Belkin) & they have pretty much everything else I'm looking for.
    Which one of these Would people recommend in genaral & has anyone get that type of attachment. ( Does it work - guys in shops don't seem to knoe about it)

From a slightly :confused: buyer

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

If you can forsake the line-in, I would recommend the Zen Sleek.
    What's the line in for anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Paschcom

The line in is for a microphone to record one on one interviews - a handy but not totally neccessary feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Pretty sure the iAudio X5 fulfills all your requirements. One of the best speced players out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Yep just checked, can do all of the above.

http://komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=314001&view=detailed

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Paschcom

Thanks - have read about the iAudio will give it consideration

• Advertisement
Advertisement