Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeremy Shockey

• 02-12-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Well whats your opinions on him?

One of the best TE's in the nfl at the moment no doubt but apart from that whats everyones opinion of him?

I think he's great, what a character ... I mean look at this gif of him when feely missed the first field goal just before the end of regulation time ... absolutely classic!

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Any video of Strahan on the field after the next miss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

There's so many good tight ends in the NFL at the moment, Gates, Crumpler, Gonzalez, Smith, Clarke, Shockey. He's in the top 3 for me, 1 being gonzalez & 2 being Gates. He's typical "product" of the "U" (University of Miami). He has the swagger, trash talk and he backs it up. Class gif btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Hes fun to watch. And he looks and acts like a skanger, which is amusing. Oh and he can flat out play, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'm also a big fan of his. Great player, and only 26. Should be around for a good while longer. (Hopefully not at the Giants!)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

Shockey is tremedously talented and I feel that we've seen him grow up this year as a person,especially in his dealings with the death of Wellington Mara.I think his contributions this year have been his best,but he's not a top 3 TE yet.Gates is by far the prototype and even Tony Gonzales admits this.TG would be second with Crumpler third.But I believe we'll see him get better next year and he'll have an amazing season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement