Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap Mechanic required.

Options
  • 02-12-2005 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I had a little Fender Bender on my way into work there yesterday morning. My car emerged completely unscaithed from the bump however the car of the lady I hit has apparently got some damage to it. I gather from a phone conversation that the bumper mounts are bent and need to be replaced. She got a quote for the work and it came to €318. My problem with this quote was that 217 of that was for labour. Can any body recomend a place that has possibly slightly more reasonable labour rates.

Her car was a Rover 45 or whatever its predecessor was. We are both based in the Rathfarnham area of Dublin.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as with the month thats in it I am a little cash strapped.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭m4cker

Cheers A+-Guru I will get in touch with the other party and get more detail as to what she was told would be involved.
    If someone gets the chance could they move this to motors.

Advertisement