Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifes a Drag, or A Zoo or something

Options
  • 02-12-2005 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

So Gay night in the Zoo on the 16th, with Karaoke, Drag queens etc

who's going :)

And a DJ , wonder if any good, gay clubs in Dublin @ least play cool musik (apparently ahem )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Was all set to go, now not so sure, met someone :P

go home cause a stir / have gay sex...

what to do, what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

azezil wrote:
    Was all set to go, now not so sure, met someone :P

go home cause a stir / have gay sex...

what to do, what to do

once causing a stir and having the gay sex isn't the same event, at the event so to speak

that guy was talking to me telling me all the wonderful things planned (insisting I'd a duty to support it !)

all camp, drag etc. don't get me wrong gay clubs can be great fun, better music, Declan Buckley has entertained me often (in a professional capacity) but this presumption by a gay guy that a gay night must be overtly different.

I'd prolly wander in if I wasn't a recluse, or scared of meeting an ex ( or 2).. scared in the wanting to avoided the bad feeling it woould cause.

Gay venues are funny old things, I remeber being in the FL once with 7 other gays, most of them had slept with each other (while i innocently had only slept "literally" with two, albeit the same time)

Advertisement