Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last episode of the 4400?

• 02-12-2005 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

I see it has started again and I watched a bit but am totally lost.

I watched all of the first series but I missed the very last episode.

Can someone briefly summerize what happened.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Here is a script for Series 1, Episode 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

A LOT happened. I dind't think much of season 1,but season 2 has been very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Thought that episode in an alternative reality was ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

sweetie wrote:
    Thought that episode in an alternative reality was ace.

Indeed... I love The 4400 though there's been very little appreciation of it on this forum!

Just for other people who might be wondering on this thread... the last episode of season 2 is on next week on Sky One (13th Dec)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lochaber wrote:
    Indeed... I love The 4400 though there's been very little appreciation of it on this forum!

Just for other people who might be wondering on this thread... the last episode of season 2 is on next week on Sky One (13th Dec)

I am a fan of this show - would agree with an earlier post that the first season wasn't great, especially the first few episodes (maybe it was just finding its feet, I dont know).

Season 2 has been very good and I hear that a third series is to be made - haven't a clue when it will be on Sky One. My best guess is that it will be shown next Autumn.

• Advertisement
Advertisement