Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making mixes on a mac?

Options
  • 02-12-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

hello

first of all , apologize for such a newbie question..I'm sure it's been hammered to death here already, but couldn't find a relevant thread and the forum search doesn't work for some reason.

Basically I want to start recording mixes on my PowerBook. I'm just not sure where to start as far as software and such goes.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that allows me to record the songs onto the machine and "mix" the mix, put breaks in between songs and spit it out to MP3/CD.

Someone recommended Traktor - I haven't looked into it to be honest, just thought I would get some advice first.

anyhow, thanks for any advice in advance

eas

Comments

Advertisement