Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you live in Dublin 15? Do you have a problem with Irish Broadband

• 02-12-2005 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello everybody,

I am a freelance reporter and am researching a story about Broadband issues in Dublin 15 .

At the moment, I am trying to find out the level customer satisfaction or otherwise with Irish Broadband. I will be checking out other service providers later. Now obviously I can see from boards.ie that a lot of people have internet problems with various providers and there's someone collating them, and even today there is a poll on it. So I am well aware there are other posts relating to this.

However, for my story, what I would like you to do is to send me a private message. Or alternatively send me an email to d15bbproblems@hotmail.com

I only need simple information, so if you live in Dublin 15 and you have any of Irish Broadbands services, please answer the following simple questions:

Are you happy with your service from Irish Broadband? yes/no

If no, what is the nature the problem you predominantly experience:

Performance Issue yes/no

Customer Service Issue yes/no

Other yes/no (please state)

Short (40 words approx.) description of problem optional

Contact details optional

Thank you all very much. I hope I am not breeching any regulations regarding the use of the boards. I intend to publish the results here - hopefully on Monday.

Best regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 box-boy

Where is dublin 15 again? is it close to D18?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Dublin 15 = Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Clonsilla, etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Damm I wanted somebody to listen to me whine about IBB. Then againn I got nearly 4mbs both ways yesterday. In between it diss-connecting every 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Automan

Hey d15bbproblems can you come back to boards and post the article you are working on in here when you have printed it so we can all have a look?
    If it’s ok with the mods.

Advertisement