Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'd sell my Core Pack and 2 games if it was worth my while...

• 02-12-2005 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I got the Core Pack and Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero. SMyths charged €429. Bastard bundles. How much profit do you think I could make on that? Are the XBox 360s gonna be really scrace before Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Be carefull mate. a guy got bared before hand for something your about to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Who in there right mind will want a core though? unless you can offload it to someone clueless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Macca'87

Oh ok, I thought it would be ok to talk about this on the board.

generally those who are touting stuff are regarded as SCUM.

Funny thing is you have a CORE and not a premium package haha

I'm not scum. ;_;

• Advertisement

just looking to make as much money as possible, and hoping they're sold out for xmas?

yeah

I'd only want to make a small profit. I wouldn't sell it for anything more than €500. I could buy one when the prices drop in the new year. It was just an idea. I'm not totally sure if I'm gonna sell it yet. I know where you're coming from. There are people out there lookin for over the top prices taking advantage of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

macca why the hell did you buy it if you want to sell it the same day. god sake there would have been plenty of other ppl chuffed to get what you did now go away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Touting = bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

i would buy a core pack, if it wasn't ridiculously priced as most people seem to be charging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

bazH wrote:
    just looking to make as much money as possible, and hoping they're sold out for xmas?

yeah

I got a core baz ;(

Was 300 euro, and I bought a wireless pad and PD0. 420 euro for that. I don't care about face plates or xboxlive. Will have to get the HDD though ;|

I've decided to keep it in the end. No point in me selling it on. Thanks for the abuse all the same lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Deserved abuse tbh. This retarded thread is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement