Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What can my Nokia 6680 do?

• 02-12-2005 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I recently got a nokia 6680 on upgrade with Vodafone. I had problems with my first one, it kept crashing so i got a new one two days ago, ive heard there is a lot that can bo done with these phones.....new applications etc? Just wondering what you all have on your phones? Any links and reviews of what you are using would be great :)

Does anybody have any idea how i could view my hotmail e-mails on it? I can sign into my gmail account fine, but not my hotmail one :(

Cheers ;)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Good fone.

For themes and games and stuff I Used mobile9.com/

For apps etc
    http://getjar

And check out the stickied thread

As for hotmail, i was able to view mine fine.
    just google it on the fone
    should be ok

Mik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

Yeah I use getjar for my 6630. Very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The 6680 and 6630 are fantastic for games. Its all I use my 6630 and what I used the 6680 I used to have for. As well as playing N-Gage games like Tony Hawks, Operation Shadow, Final Fight and all the usuals, I also love playing the following:

Wolfenstein 3D
    Doom II
    Quake
    Quake II
    Half Life
    Midtown Madness 3

And loads more. Its fantastic for games, that said, any symbian phone is, but alot of the newer ones especially Half Life and Quake II require alot more ram then the older symbian phones have.

If you aren't into games eh....it takes pictures? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

lol MI you can also get a Sat Nav for it yeah?

Advertisement