Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Present for GF

• 02-12-2005 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I want to buy a vibrator for my girlfriend but she's never used one. Just wondering if anyone can recommend one, considering its her first, (ie quite small). thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Cant go wrong with a rabbit it was my first one and on my god!!!!! Brilliant I used it with a guy and we had a great fun
    It was an impulse but I must say but with the money 60 euro
    I wouldn’t matter about size (don’t get a small one) but rabbit is medium sized but the ears are the best part the platinum is the one I have (recommended)
    Good luck and happy orgasms in the future

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

never used one personally but i'm sure if you went into ann summers or the like they'd be able to help you out. i'd say it's in fact a common enough query.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

If going into Anne Summers is daunting, visit their website first. If you don't want to get a dildo you can get some, ahem, products for external use instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

i'm thinking along the same lines but i'm afraid that i'll cause an argument with my GF by getting her one...would love to introduce one into our sex lives for a little extra spice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Clit kit is small and lots of dif heads to try for your girlie

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=21&pid=2307

Rabbits are better suited to solo activity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure if this is the place for this thread.

OP, take her shopping. Getting the "wrong" present might offend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭SexeeAussie

It really depends if she is 'open' to the idea of getting one (sorry no pun intended!) ;)

You don't want her to feel embarrassed or intimidated about trying it, so I would suggest doing the online shopping thing first, having a look around and seeing what is available and what SHE would like to try out.

Goodluck, and lots of fun!

(I can't suggest anything to buy as we have different stuff here! ;) )

Advertisement