Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox 360 prob???

• 02-12-2005 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

when u play there is a fuzzy sound in the backround anyone else have this prob??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I haven't. Is your power supply too close to the screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I thought I noticed something when I first started playing it , but it does not seem to be there anymore. I turned off my digibox and ever since it stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

It's not your spouse/partner in the background telling you to stop playing it? The solution is quite easy. Leave it on the outdoor window sill to cool down for an hour or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

I'd just like to draw attention to the funny reply I made on this thread.

That's all. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I'd just like to draw attention to the funny reply I made on this thread.

That's all. Thanks.
    oh yeah... har har.

you wise cracking pot of jokes you *nudge* ayeeeeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

My flatmate has had two seperate electric shocks (mild now) from the wireless controllers , one from each of them! maybe hes just a static magnet...........::rolleyes:

Advertisement