Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you teach yourself Geography?

Options
  • 02-12-2005 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Ok, it's not available in my school for the LC this year, but as I'm only in 4th year and since we've started school I want to do it more & more.
    I'm just wondering would I be able to learn the necessary material for the exam by myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

What sort of school doesn't have Geography!??

And no, I wouldn't say it's possible to do it by yourself. The coursework you could, but I don't know how you'd go about doing the fieldtrip. Unless you tag along with a local school when they're doing theirs or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

by the way, have you done your field trip? because we haven't done ours yet and we've been told we're doing it in March. Is this too late?

I just did mine on Thursday. When is the date for handing up the reports? I'm sure you're school hasn't organised it past that date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

April 1st i think, is it feasible to do it within a month? What you do yours on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Iv mine done since last year.Well since you have three years you could.Well ud get the course work done.Surely your school could organise the field trip for you.

• Advertisement

I'm sure you'll be fine. We did ours on rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

ratboy wrote:
    by the way, have you done your field trip? because we haven't done ours yet and we've been told we're doing it in March. Is this too late?

Chill.......we're not doing ours untill after xmas cuz the weather is too bad to go to the beach now.....whats every1 else doing theirs on?

Advertisement