Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mourinho not interested in Ballack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I don't think Chelsea need him but I could still see him going. How many times have you heard a manager say he doesn't want a player and then appear beside the player a few weeks later at his signing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

helsea wont sign him, they dont need him. They got the midfield player they wanted in essien. Ballack would take lampard's role, and i dont know if he is good enough to take his place.

Think he will go to madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

Lemlin wrote:
    I don't think Chelsea need him but I could still see him going. How many times have you heard a manager say he doesn't want a player and then appear beside the player a few weeks later at his signing?

If you counted how many times you would be gone crazy by now trying to keep track
    helsea wont sign him, they dont need him. They got the midfield player they wanted in essien. Ballack would take lampard's role, and i dont know if he is good enough to take his place.

Think he will go to madrid.

He might go to Madrid now but will he get his game?

I think he would be better off going to Man Utd but can they afford him at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

I cant see Ballack going to United, seems like Madrid are in pole position..

Chelsea definitely dont need him but maybe if Robben is going to be sold then perhaps hes a replacement..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Everybody seems to be saying Madrid are his better option. Why? If United are in a crisis, then Madrid are surely near the self-destruct button. Do they really have a better chance at winning the Champion's League than United?
    While United aren't having their greatest of times of late, they are still more stable than Madrid. Whenever they lose, they come to training next day wondering if they still have the same manager. Perez switches managers like they were disposable batteries. They haven't won a trophy in what, 2 years now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PJG

shepthedog wrote:
    I cant see Ballack going to United, seems like Madrid are in pole position..

Chelsea definitely dont need him but maybe if Robben is going to be sold then perhaps hes a replacement..

ballack wouldn't play a wingers role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It'll be Newcastle trust me! ;)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Everybody seems to be saying Madrid are his better option. Why? If United are in a crisis, then Madrid are surely near the self-destruct button. Do they really have a better chance at winning the Champion's League than United?
    While United aren't having their greatest of times of late, they are still more stable than Madrid. Whenever they lose, they come to training next day wondering if they still have the same manager. Perez switches managers like they were disposable batteries. They haven't won a trophy in what, 2 years now?

How are madrid near the self-destruct button? They 6 points of the top of their league, united are 10 with a game in hand.

Madrid have qualified for the second round of the CL, united havent yet. Madrid buying power is still greater then united's i would feel. Fergie is leaving in the summer probaly. There managerial situation isnt the may-west either.

2 years since they won a trophy? jaysus that terrible compared to united..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

i think ballack made his decision to leave germany at a bad point in his carreer, at 30 he's not going to be as attractive to major teams as he would have been if he'd left after his spell at leverkusen, he's a bit old now for any major club to build a team around him.

having said that he's still a top player, i'd love to see him at milan in the same midfield as kaka pirlo and gattusso :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PJG

How are madrid near the self-destruct button? They 6 points of the top of their league, united are 10 with a game in hand.

Madrid have qualified for the second round of the CL, united havent yet. Madrid buying power is still greater then united's i would feel. Fergie is leaving in the summer probaly. There managerial situation isnt the may-west either.

2 years since they won a trophy? jaysus that terrible compared to united..

spot on, Madrid are in much better shape then manu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Fergie is leaving in the summer probaly.
    He already said that hes staying for couple more years

Advertisement