Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best phone Repair in Dublin?

• 02-12-2005 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

Anyone know where the best place in Dublin is to get a phone repaired if the

warrenty's void (the phone's been unlocked)????

Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

liamskater wrote:
    www.****.net

Chek it out based in Dublin

Your name is'ent Patrick Murphy is it?
    or perhaps a friend of his?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Back From the Future, 77 Aungier St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Thanks for the replys guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Cabaal wrote:
    Your name is'ent Patrick Murphy is it?
    or perhaps a friend of his?

A friend why? Bet ya your a muppet thinking he is a trader or something

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

liamskater wrote:

I'm curious to why he's been banned from boards several times thats all, surely there is a reason and this could be related to him pimping his site every chance he got (similar to what your doing).
    Surely he is a trader as he offers products and services on his website.

As for calling me a muppet, listen there's no need to call me names, I asked a simple question and instead you call me a muppet.
    You also did'ent answer the question :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

liamskater wrote:

But he is a trader!

Eh no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

that guy is a trader.anyway back to the question try simi sim communications on anguier st opposite dit,also try back from the future. i have dealt with these 2 and they are good.

yeah i'd 2nd that

Hiya Patrick.

Pythia wrote:
    Hiya Patrick.

hmm seems Patrick or a mod deleted his post, :D

• Advertisement

i dont blame him for deleting eat.with you guys around spreading rumours its like hell around ere! ooooiiiii heeeesss a twader! Lets eat him!

It was removed as he was banned again. He is a trader as he has a registered company.

Pythia wrote:
    It was removed as he was banned again. He is a trader as he has a registered company.

Another username bites the dust :)

http://****.net/about.htm
    **** is a fully registered business with the Companies Registration Office of Ireland.

http://www.cro.ie gives the following:
    Type: Business Name
    Number: 270414
    Name: ****
    Address: XXXXXXXX (this address is freely available on cro.ie)
    TALLAGHT
    DUBLIN 24

Effective date: 16/02/2005

...that means its a company, Liam your logic for saying he is not a trader is aMaZiNg! :eek:
    Yourself & Patrick are certainly not giving a company a good name by pimping it on another site and getting banned numerous times for doing so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Regardless of his ban status on boards the op is looking for phone repair and Patrick Murphy offers it, so I fail to see the problem here.
    Dealt with Patrick on a couple of occasions and he has been very helpful and wasn't charging ridiculous rates.

First of all stop acting like a muppet.Patrik has not done anything to me and a lot of other people.You also have no right to be post thin that big long listof information.What did he do to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

**** is not allowed on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

the best crowd for fixing phones are the mobile phone repair sandyford. all the main operator use them, you can drop the phone into them and in two hours they will have it fixed and if you phone is still under warranty its free..

i have used them lots of times, very happy with the service

Gordon wrote:
    **** is not allowed on boards.

WHY?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

liamskater wrote:
    WHY?
    Afair extreme personal abuse and subsequent signing up new accounts to pimp their business. From their conduct on here I certainly wouldn't use their business, it's given them a really bad name in my eyes.

liamskater wrote:
    First of all stop acting like a muppet.Patrik(sic) has not done anything to me and a lot of other people.You also have no right to be post(sic) thin(sic) that big long listof information.What did he do to you?

You do have a right to find out information about a registered business on the cro website.

• Advertisement

Whats <sic> you wrote when you quoted me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

guys does anyone think that **** guy is cheap.if so they must be joking. i texted him for the laugh to get a price for unlocking and flashing a k750i and he said 50 yoyos:rolleyes: then i texted him and said any discounts for a boards member and he said yeah 20 off still making it 30 yoyos. where as in town(dublin) it could be done for 20 if you look around anguier street or even camden street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭kmurphy

DAWOOD wrote:
    guys does anyone think that **** guy is cheap.if so they must be joking. i texted him for the laugh to get a price for unlocking and flashing a k750i and he said 50 yoyos:rolleyes: then i texted him and said any discounts for a boards member and he said yeah 20 off still making it 30 yoyos. where as in town(dublin) it could be done for 20 if you look around anguier street or even camden street.
    €30 that's good !

Advertisement