Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do yo really want a 360 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Holy crap:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Looks like radio.one was going to get his/her hands on a 360 at any cost.
    I could understand if it was the 24th and little Tommy was asleep waiting for Santa to bring his new xbox.
    Thats just stupid money to shell out.:rolleyes:
    6,000???
    Went for €2,290

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Dude its at €1000, wheres the €6k coming from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

That's a bit unrealistic - that 'radio 4' guy is making crazy bids on a few machines with four feedback.

There's only one Irish seller on as far as I can see. Has a buy it now of €829 which is still too steep to my mind....

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Xbox-360-PREMIUM-brand-new-w-receipt-full-guarantee_W0QQitemZ8239395413QQcategoryZ112848QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

It was at 6000 when I checked, seemed to go down to 1500euro. I checked twice, I'm a seasoned e-bayer, so I ain't making it up !!
    Melion wrote:
    Dude its at €1000, wheres the €6k coming from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

mrbungle wrote:
    It was at 6000 when I checked, seemed to go down to 1500euro. I checked twice, I'm a seasoned e-bayer, so I ain't making it up !!

True:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement