Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i got banned of FS TICKETS last year, i forgot to pm him back, ooops :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Placebo wrote:
    i got banned of FS TICKETS last year, i forgot to pm him back, ooops :v:

I'm still banned from fashion after more than a month, pretty much for defending fat people. I was supposed to be unbanned after a week; so I PMed him back after two, and pointed this out, and he said "And?", thinking he was being so little nifty in his "I don't have to do anything because I'm so obviously better than you" little way.

I hate smug little bastards like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hard to understand, that is. You're generally so likeable!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Rozie wrote:
    Um, actually, it's pretty common practice on most(if not almost all) forums if they are given an offense less than a full out ban(some forums refuse to do this, and it's STILL disrespectful but I can't claim it isn't done), to send someone a PM or some form of note so they actually know what they did wrong.
    Welcome to a real bulletin board.
    Otherwise you're just being a dick, and you've no right to either complain or laugh at someone struggling if they end up posting something like this just to know what the hell happened.
    Why not?
    cry_me_a_river.jpg
    Just because someone did something silly on an internet board doesn't mean you should show no regard for them as a human being.
    small_violin.jpg
    Rozie wrote:

suckstobeyou.gif

Seeing as you are completely and utterly powerless to do anything in this situation, you should either put up or shut up.

Or go and set up your own forums, and invite all your little friends along, and get Robert Goulet to sign up. Hah, I'd like to see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yet another pointless thread. I feel another banned from Feedback thread coming along..

ratboy, I am also surprised that you haven't been bannedfrom many more forums but then you say that you are used to being banned. I'm presuming this account is not your first?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Rozie wrote:
    Um, actually, it's pretty common practice on most(if not almost all) forums if they are given an offense less than a full out ban(some forums refuse to do this, and it's STILL disrespectful but I can't claim it isn't done), to send someone a PM or some form of note so they actually know what they did wrong.

Otherwise you're just being a dick, and you've no right to either complain or laugh at someone struggling if they end up posting something like this just to know what the hell happened.

Just because someone did something silly on an internet board doesn't mean you should show no regard for them as a human being.

:rolleyes: <----

I think this sums up a long drawn out reply equally well.

You seem to be always on a crusade spouting crap left right and center without bothering to read the facts of any given matter in any other way but your own view.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Rozie wrote:
    I'm still banned from fashion after more than a month, pretty much for defending fat people. .

no, you were banned for being abusive. try telling the facts.
    Rozie wrote:
    . I was supposed to be unbanned after a week; .

really? i dont recall saying you were only banned for a week. i dont usually give a time limit on my bans, and i certainly dont see why you would be an exception.
    Rozie wrote:
    so I PMed him back after two, and pointed this out, and he said "And?", .

what, you pointed out that you make up the length of your ban?

and
    Rozie wrote:
    thinking he was being so little nifty in his "I don't have to do anything because I'm so obviously better than you" little way..

but it is true. i am better than you. in so many ways. im funnier. i can argue a point better. i have no doubt im better looking than you. im certainly more popular than you and ratboy put together, and to top it off, youre still not unbanned from fashion, and not likely to be, because quite frankly, the forum is a lot nicer without you in it.
    Rozie wrote:

i dont have a problem being smug. its my reward for dealing with people like you.

you on the other hand with me being smug. and i like that. i like the fact that me just being me annoys you. it shows me two things:
    1) you take me too seriously
    2) you take yourself too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

:rolleyes: <----

I think this sums up a long drawn out reply equally well.

You seem to be always on a crusade spouting crap left right and center without bothering to read the facts of any given matter in any other way but your own view.

can we make a special forum for rozie, the general and the other long time campaigners who post on every thread like this on the feedback forum...?
    ratboy wrote:
    :
    13,505 posts and you still haven't managed to convince anyone you're not a prick

are you still angry becuase i said you were nothing more than a distraction and werent amusing or entertaining?
    you are, arent you?

oh! that makes me almost squeal in delight at the thought of you being annoyed! a think a little pee-pee came out in the excitment!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Lock Down!

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Somebody shank beecher!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ratboy for most irritating Boards User of the Year :D!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Just another Tuesday. Locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement