Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best of Best (clip)

• 03-12-2005 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dreamteam2006.com/best.wmv

Best I've seen online... has it all really.
    Just short of 5mins... slow enough downloading, but so well worth it.
    I know it's used so often on these boards, but put simply....... legend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Omg! How did he ride some of those tackles about half way through the video:eek:
    That was absolutely stunning. He is the best footballing talent of all time. He had it all and his supernatural balance set him apart from everyone else(Maradona comes very close).
    Thanks for that link man, much appreciated. It had a lot of clips I've never seen before and I'm a huge fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nunu wrote:
    Omg! How did he ride some of those tackles about half way through the video:eek: .

Thats what the good days of football when players took a tackle without flining themselves to the ground as soon as someone gets within 5 feet of them were like.

I guarentee if they got rid of penalties for a season you'd suddenly see C.Ronaldo is able to ride the odd tackle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Stekelly wrote:
    I guarentee if they got rid of penalties for a season you'd suddenly see C.Ronaldo is able to ride the odd tackle.

The horrible irony being that Ronaldo (wearing the Number 7 shirt) was fouled for and scored the penalty in United's first game at Old Trafford after Best passed away... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the clip whiskeyman. Theres a documentary doing the rounds too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Some amazing footage in there .
    Some of it seems sped up but none the less fantastic football.
    How much would he be worth in todays game.
    Billions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

absolutely unbelievable skill. almost as good as le tissier :)

• Advertisement

Yup, almost!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Imagine how good he would have been if he had Le Tissiers' pace.:)

Stekelly wrote:
    Imagine how good he would have been if he had Le Tissiers' pace.:)

Doesn't even bare thinking about. It'd be like some kind of super-hybrid footballing god. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

jus mix the two together and you would have the ultimate footballing machine!!

Advertisement