Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone Got A Review Of Xbox 360

• 03-12-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting it just some questions.Do you need a hdtv.Does it crash alot.Are the graphics good and are the games good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭HomunQlus

To avail of the best graphics this machine's got you definetely need an HD-TV. The catch is, these HD-TVs don't come cheap these days. Lowest I have seen is something like 500 Euro. Better models (like the ones on display in Smyth stores which is a Samsung model) cost about 1000.

Can't answer if the games are any good - that's subject to definition.

Graphics? Better than its original of course, however, you'll need an HD-TV to see the difference. You won't see that much difference on normal TVs (I think).

Display models crashed a lot due to a problem with the power supply. I haven't read much about crashing units that were on sale today. But correct me if I'm wrong with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭dave oc

I got my 360 last nite and im in love. Firstly after hearing all the reviews and talk about hdtv and how there's no point of getting a 360 if you dont have it, i was very impressed with the graphics on my standard def tv, so dont worry if you dont have hdtv you wont be disappointed( saying that i can only imagine how amazing it looks on hdtv!). I only got pd0 but also played the nba demo too and both look quite impressive on my sdtv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

If you want hi-def(er) graphics but you don't have a HDTV just buy a VGA adepter, it lets you connect you 360 up to your PC monitor and you can then enjoy the higher resolution you monitor supports. €29.99 in gamestop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

HardOCP have a review up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

might get the 26inch dell hdtv and 360 any1 know if i order it now will i get it b4 xmas

• Advertisement
Advertisement