Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless pad fault

• 03-12-2005 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

My wireless pad has just stopped working for no reason. When we got our 360 this morning, we played it for about an hour no problem, we left it for about three hours and when we went to play it again, the wireless pad doesn't respond to input of any kind, it can turn the machine on by pressing the silver button in the middle, but after that NO INPUT works (analogue sticks/buttons). It's starting to do my head in, we've done everything in the manual as regards to troubleshooting joypads, taking out the batteries, pressing the binding keys on both the 360 and the joypad but to no avail. I know it doesn't bind to the 360 as the segment of the circle (telling you which player you are) doesn't light up, I've been on to MS and they don't have a clue either. Has anyone else come across this problem or am I mr lucky picking up a faulty 360 (I doubt it's the joypad as it can turn the machine on, but can't accept any more input after that, it keeps flashing green on the joypad as if it's continually searching).

Before anyone asks, I have no wireless equipment interfering, I'm 2 feet away from the 360, no objects in the way etc.. It's really disappointing to get the machine and not be able to use it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noobsaibot21

Are the batteries in properly?
    Are they fully charged?
    Have you re binded the controller?

The controller shuts itself off automatically after a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it happened to me where i couldnt get em goin together after a while but then it worked grand ten minutes later. the lights are on on the pad yea?

Advertisement