Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Text display for Warning Tale Gators, Main Beam Freaks, et al

Options
  • 03-12-2005 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

I was driving down the highway a few days ago and a truck(Ford F150) passed me. Nothing surprising about that, except attached to the rear of the cab up high was a Scrolling Text LED Display. One of these yokes. or this

At the time it was advertising sales for some bedding store.

However, given it was quiet easy to read, given the size and brightness. I though it would make a good anti-gator-reminder, if one was so inclined.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Haha 'Get the ***K back Mutha*****'
    I like it, possibly the judge wouldn't....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

AMurphy wrote:
    I was driving down the highway a few days ago and a truck(Ford F150) passed me. Nothing surprising about that, except attached to the rear of the cab up high was a Scrolling Text LED Display. One of these yokes. or this

At the time it was advertising sales for some bedding store.

However, given it was quiet easy to read, given the size and brightness. I though it would make a good anti-gator-reminder, if one was so inclined.

Get bullet-proof windows fitted at the same time as the LED display. You are assuming tailgaters can read.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

WEll if they cannot read your insults, why whould they be firing at you?. :rolleyes:

Advertisement