Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XP Pro x64 Bit

• 03-12-2005 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I downloaded Windows XP Pro x64 Bit trial version from Microsoft. The key they gave, validates it for 6 months. Is there any way of cracking this activation procedure to give me full version?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Naughty. Bad. No. No. Down. Down.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I downloaded Windows XP Pro x64 Bit trial version from Microsoft. The key they gave, validates it for 6 months. Is there any way of cracking this activation procedure to give me full version?
    Guess who's banned !

Read the charter Re warez/serialz - if you can't afford to pay the microsoft tax there are many alternatives, including linux ,BSD, www.Sun.com etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Does the Windows XP Pro 64bit accept regular Windows XP Pro keys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

and indeed he was banned

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

MiCr0 wrote:
    and indeed he was banned

or was he? :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Cabaal wrote:
    or was he? :eek:
    and unbanned after two weeks 'cos it's christmas ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement