Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere good for lunch/brunch to chill with friends?

Options
  • 03-12-2005 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Sat the 17th of Dec I'll be home from Amerika and in Dublin for the weekend. :D

I'm looking for somewhere to chill with a couple of friends that ain't too expensive and where we can get some decent grub for lunch/brunch and sit and have some pints and enjoy a nice view. (And recover from the sessiun the night before). :cool:

Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be in the city center.

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kaz13

Cumisky's is lovely its beside the Phoenix park on Blackhorse Ave. :p;) :rolleyes: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Deffo The Market Bar in George's St. arcade. Super food, kinda on the Spanish Tapas theme, very cheap also. Can get crowded post 10 pm though but I'm sure at that stage, yiz will be rubber and won't notice!!

Advertisement