Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget surplus

Options
  • 03-12-2005 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,629 ✭✭✭

They say there is a surplus of €1.3 billion.

Rumours is that some of the money will go into health, child care, OAP and social welfare.

As a tax payer I don't mind money going to health, oap's but i hate seeing extra money going to the umemployed people.

I understand some people cant work but the people who wont work just makes me go :mad:

And age system should be put together and the age area you are in and unemployed for so long your social welfare should be reduced.

People in the 20's and 30's shouldn't be out of work for over a year.

Something has to be done to get the lazy people of this world off the &rses and do a decent days work

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jazzz

It should all go into public health as according the W.H.O., the World Health Organisation, the public health system in Ireland is worse than that of the UKs...! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I love monochrome, don't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

what annoys me is single mothers with several kids ,ok everyone is allowed one mistake but you would think they would learna fter the first.
    anyway theres a load of them in a nice apartment block near my house in glasnevin,i have a freind renting the same block and anytime im in there i see their fella's in with them taking advantage of the free accomaodation they get from the taxpayer,these aparments are 900euro a month,they are supposed to be "lone parents" but their fella's are there supporting them too and they are basically scaming the system.
    i'd like single mothers homes to be observed to see if they are really lone parents or to go after the fathers to pay back the taxpayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,629 ✭✭✭Trampas

what annoys me is single mothers with several kids ,ok everyone is allowed one mistake but you would think they would learna fter the first.
    anyway theres a load of them in a nice apartment block near my house in glasnevin,i have a freind renting the same block and anytime im in there i see their fella's in with them taking advantage of the free accomaodation they get from the taxpayer,these aparments are 900euro a month,they are supposed to be "lone parents" but their fella's are there supporting them too and they are basically scaming the system.
    i'd like single mothers homes to be observed to see if they are really lone parents or to go after the fathers to pay back the taxpayer.

What dont you report them. Video footage. I agree with you.

Sick to me teeth of it

Advertisement