Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can't get a dial tone or connection with broadtalk via ATA

• 03-12-2005 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I cannot use my broadtalk connection this morning with my broadtalk ATA. I have checked internet connection and all is well. I have reset box, router, cable modem and still the status light keeps flashing. Of course there is no support from broadtalk at the weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

snaps wrote:
    I cannot use my broadtalk connection this morning with my broadtalk ATA. I have checked internet connection and all is well. I have reset box, router, cable modem and still the status light keeps flashing. Of course there is no support from broadtalk at the weekend.

I've never used broadtalk but with Blueface they have constant support...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Broadtalk

Hi There, We have had no direct contact from you regarding the issue you describe. For a direct response please contact us directly by

Telephone- 01-2020200
    VoIP Ext- 2001
    Email- CustomerService@broadtalk.ie

Emma
    Broadtalk

Advertisement