Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Explorer

• 03-12-2005 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I just opened up Internet Explorer and it comes up Script Error? Im using firefox at the moment. I run ad-aware, but still get the error.

ANy idea's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Couldn't by any chance be a problem with your IE homepage? A javascript going haywire for example?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

I have my homepage set as google. I cahnged it to www.rte.ie. still the same problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Whats the exact message of the script error? Sometimes, spy/adware that hasn't been written particularily well can throw JS errors after its been removed. Did you recently come across any problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

The error just come and say "script error" and no more. I ran ad-aware and changed the homepage.

I still get the fecking error. Im to run fc /scannow

Advertisement