Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox (360) live on Eircom: Need wireless router advice

• 03-12-2005 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Is anyone using the Eircom supplied Netopia 3347/Cayman on Xbox Live??

It doesen't seem to carry an 'official Xbox live supported product' mark and I'm unsure if I can get it to work.

My other option would be to buy one that IS 'official' but then Eircom won't be able to help me if I have any problems.

I could do with some advice....

can anyone help??

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

i have the same modem.... do you have a wireless 360 or is it cabled to the router? mine is cabled.

i had to put in some setting into the 360 network setting to get it to work.

on your 360, go to system, then, network settings, then edit settings, then additional settings, then "PPPoE Settings"

enter in "eircom1" for the username and "broadband" for the password then select done. then just tets ur xbox live connection as cross your fingers!

Advertisement