Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help changing Websost - DNS servers

Options
  • 03-12-2005 2:36pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just chaged web hosts, I got what looks like a fantastic deal from an auction on BidIreland.

Anyway the account was set up and i can access my control panel which looks excellent, but i now need to swap the domain name.

The intro/setup email sais:

You must use these dns servers for your domain. They can be changed through your domain registrar.

NS1: ns1.lindosos.com
    NS1 IP: 208.53.137.130
    NS2: ns2.lindosos.com
    NS2 IP: 209.59.200.113

My domain is registed with www.Dotesy.com - When I log in it look slike this:
    doteasy.jpg

But when I try to put ion the above setting it says they are inorrect, can anyone please advise what i should put in these boxes to get it working?

Thanks,
    Zascar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

you may need to contact your host for assistance Zascar but have you check that there is no blank spaces behind either dns address when you copy and paste them. You'd be surprised how often something as banal as that happens.

Advertisement