Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - No display from laptop to projector

• 03-12-2005 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi
    Can anyone help. my projctor has no VGA input, and I have no S-vid or phono 0ut on laptop so i purchased a VGA to s-vid converter. I have tried all settings on laptop ( VGA , TV etc ) to no avail. I do however get a signal but the image is distorted and in triplicate as if there is a frequency problem .
    Im at my witts end. I would appreciate any help.

Regards
    Neviller

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It sounds like the resolution is not set correctly. Try adjusting this. You may also want to see is there an updated driver for your video card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Neviller

Cheers . I tried lowering res to all other levels . no use .. It must be the video driver , ill try update & let u know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's a softare setting I think, you need to enable the VGA connection in Display Properties. Right click on the desktop, click the settings tab, then advanced in the corner, then Displays along the top.... Try play with those :)

John

Advertisement