Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XB360 Harddrive

• 03-12-2005 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is any 360 HDDs left?
    Managed to get a Core System, but saw no drives..

Matt

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Have you tried Xtra Vision?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

kensutz wrote:
    Have you tried Xtra Vision?

Tried the one in Blanch near McDs, they had nothing at all left.

Matt

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

the HDD aint gonna b available til after the new year (word straight from my games supplier) will post as soon as i get info on them thou

splinter wrote:
    the HDD aint gonna b available til after the new year (word straight from my games supplier) will post as soon as i get info on them thou

Ive ordered one from a US seller on EBay. Should be here within 4 days. Didnt read anything that would imply the "US" HDD wouldnt work on the European 360s.. the box doesnt have NTSC or PAL written on it or anything.

Plenty of drives on Ebay anyway.

Matt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

i was talking to xtra-vision. They said they would have them in by next friday.

• Advertisement

spoke again to my microsoft supplier today (i work for harvey norman as many of you know) and he has said that xtravision are either lying or they are just guessing. as far as he's concerned no where will b getting them this side of christmas. sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭logonapr

[HTML]Ive ordered one from a US seller on EBay. Should be here within 4 days.[/HTML]

How much did you pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Macker1

splinter wrote:
    spoke again to my microsoft supplier today (i work for harvey norman as many of you know) and he has said that xtravision are either lying or they are just guessing. as far as he's concerned no where will b getting them this side of christmas. sorry

Can you please let me know what games Harvey Norman are stocking and the prices.

Thanks for your help

i shall check the prices tomorrow where im in work, most games are priced about €65.00, i think king kong is the most expensive at about €75, we stock kameo, project dark normal and special (i think kameo is 65, as is pd standard and special is about 75) we have fifa 06 and need for speed and also kong, as i said i will verify prices tomorrow but we are fairly cheap i believe

logonapr wrote:
    [HTML]Ive ordered one from a US seller on EBay. Should be here within 4 days.[/HTML]

How much did you pay?

$120 plus $35 shipping, so around €120 which I believe is above the RRP of the HDD here.

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

well, seeing as the US xbox compatability list is different to the UK one, one would assume that there is different info pre-loaded onto each one (for backwards compatability) and thereby, maybe the console might check for such a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Eire05

Matt Simis wrote:
    Ive ordered one from a US seller on EBay. Should be here within 4 days. Didnt read anything that would imply the "US" HDD wouldnt work on the European 360s.. the box doesnt have NTSC or PAL written on it or anything.

Plenty of drives on Ebay anyway.

Matt
    Could you keep us updated on the hard drive regardings it's compatibility? I'm thinking of getting a U.S. one too if I can't find one here.

Cheers.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Macker1

splinter wrote:
    i shall check the prices tomorrow where im in work, most games are priced about €65.00, i think king kong is the most expensive at about €75, we stock kameo, project dark normal and special (i think kameo is 65, as is pd standard and special is about 75) we have fifa 06 and need for speed and also kong, as i said i will verify prices tomorrow but we are fairly cheap i believe

Thanks let me know in your good time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Looking on ebay, people are payinbg €300+ for these :eek: :eek: :eek:

wtf? Looks like i'll be waiting til after Crimbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

How come my HDD says i've obly got 12gb left, are they not supposed to 20gb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

They are 20 Gbs. You have 13 for MP3's downloaded content etc and the rest is system stuff and for your save games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

jonnybadd wrote:
    You have 13 for MP3's downloaded content etc and the rest is system stuff and for your save games.
    F-me! what a rip-off!

F-me! what a rip-off!

Assuming you are joking about that other moronic thread..?

Matt

Advertisement