Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get this in ireland?

• 03-12-2005 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12731

I know these people deliver but i'd prefere to be able to buy it over the counter somewhere here.

anyone know of any shop in dublin that has these in stock?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

A: I've no idea.
    B: the reviews look BS.
    C:Scale speed? No brand name? No details at all? Give it a miss, and try a Fastraxx or newer equivalent from I think Tyco. Brill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

thanks for the advice. Does everyone else agree with his sentiment. Has anyone here actually got this rc car?

cgeers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Save up and buya nitro car there's nothing like them :-) I have three ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

its a christmas present for my brother so looking to spend 80 euro max.

He's mad into cars, just finishing building a kit car, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

If he likes cars maybe get him one of the nikon or other brands. The one I have was about 40 old pounds and is faster than that thing, does about 24mph, scale speed is just how fast it would be if miles where considered in its terms. It runs about 18mph and is 38cm long. I advise getting something a bit more powerful with fewer gimics.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Try TK Maxx , they usually have a few renote cars etc , at reasonable prices . Otherwise there is a place at Kart City in Santry that do remotes.

Advertisement