Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double Room in spacious two bed apt

Options
  • 03-12-2005 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Hey,

A good friend recently moved to NZ and left me to caretake his two bed apartment in Chapelizod. As such I need to find someone else (singular) to move in.

Its a lovely apartment in a quiet block with loads of space, a really nice view and all the mod cons. The apartment has a brand new fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Also I've just ordered NTL Digital TV, with their 2meg internet connection package.

I dont smoke cigarettes but couldnt give a monkeys toss if whoever moves in does! There is a parking space included in the rent ($450 a month), which is really cheap for an apartment of this quality. If you dont have your own transport Chapelizod village is a 4 to 5 min walk away and the 25A bus (which seems to come about every ten mins) route takes about 10 to 15 mins to get into town.

I hope to show the apartment to anyone interested on Monday at some point and am looking for someone to move in straight away.

If you are interested please PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks,
    Neil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Shad0r wrote:
    $450 a month
    Is that NZ$ or €? ;)
    Shad0r wrote:
    A good friend recently moved to NZ and left me to caretake his two bed apartment in Chapelizod.
    Realise that the tenants are legally obliged to withold part of the rent to ensure the landlord pays tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Sorry yeah that should have been Euro's not dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

I finally managed to get these pics off the camera! Please bear in mind that I had just moved in the day I took these pics and there is more stuff in the apartment now than there was then!

Pic1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Advertisement