Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver H10 5gb

Options
  • 03-12-2005 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I'm considering getting one of these and am looking for advice about them. I know they don't support Rockbox but are they good anyway? I had a look over at MisticRiver but there's way too much jargon and the site isn't great to navigate anyways.

Thanks

Nala

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Well i've never heard anything bad said about them. And as they're iRiver they're bound to be well built. I'd definately choose it over an iPoo and probably a zen micro as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Just some people are sayng the user interface isn't great.

Yeah, thats the one iRiver weakness alright. Do you already have an mp3 player? If your used to an iPod or Creative then an iRiver can be a bit of a pain in the ass to get used to, but if your starting out fresh then it's basically just a matter of spending a little bit of time getting used to it. Shouldn't have much of a problem unless you're a complete technophobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Yeah, I have a Creative MuVo tx fm. The mp3 player I really want is the Zen Micro or Zen Sleek but my aunt's brother has offered to sell me his iRiver H10 for €130, only he's in Donegal so I can't try it out til I've bought it.

Well if you don't take it for €130 I will! :) Seriously though, it may have some minor drawbacks but at that price you really cant go wrong!

• Advertisement
Advertisement