Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about IBB

• 03-12-2005 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I got "Ripwave" last week(after waiting 4 weeks) and when i first connected up it was quite fast but over the last couple of days it has slowed down, is there software that can either check or make the connection speed quicker?

I can see that loads of people have problems with IBB and hope i havent gone for the wrong one!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I got "Ripwave" last week(after waiting 4 weeks) and when i first connected up it was quite fast but over the last couple of days it has slowed down,

Ha ha aha hhhhaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha HHHHHHaH

why do people always seem to check Boards AFTER ordering that thing ???

Nothing can be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 getyourENDAway

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Ha ha aha hhhhaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha HHHHHHaH

why do people always seem to check Boards AFTER ordering that thing ???

Nothing can be done.
    lol There's always one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭arcane99

Sorry, It aint going to get any better, just worse.

Yes, people can look to the boards to see the state of their network, but people usually put the faith in promises from companies, but not everybody is going to spend their time looking to see how crap the company is, especially if your switching from dial up.

Dont worry, you aint the only one who got stung.

Go to www.irishisptest.com or www.testmy.net to check your speed.

Let us know what your getting and location.

Advertisement