Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statues

Options
  • 03-12-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Someone won a sh*t load of money of virgin radio for this joke::confused:

There were two statues in a park facing each other. One of a nude woman and one of a nude man.
    They'd been there for nearly 100 years when an Angel appeared to them and said

"You've been standing here for nearly 100 years, staring at each other, you've endured blistering heat and icey winters so I am granting you 30 minutes of life in which you can do what ever you wish"

The statues jumped down and ran into the bushes.

The angel could hear lots of giggles, rustling and grunting.

When the statues returned looking flushed the angel could tell what they'd been up to and said:

"It seems you had a good time, but you've still got another 15 minutes maybe you want to do it again?"

The man statue said to the woman "I dunno what do you think? Maybe we could change positions?"

The woman replied "Ok this time you hold that b*stard pigeon down and I'LL sh*t on him"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

:D And there was me thinking they were ........!!!! Very good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I liked it too, but I'm not sure it was worth the amount money the woman got for sending it in to Virgin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

it is good but worth money? i dunno:confused:

Advertisement