Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh dear god no

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ah but its perfect. Everyone who loves it can fly around as it, and everyone who hates it can run it off the road and leave it for dead (provided they're stupid enough to buy it). Fun for all the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Ah but its perfect. Everyone who loves it can fly around as it, and everyone who hates it can run it off the road and leave it for dead (provided they're stupid enough to buy it). Fun for all the family.

Yes but where are the stabbings?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

only on ps2......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

God of War, Shadow of the Colossus and now this... looks like i finally have enough reasons to splash out on a ps2:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

have u seen that its actually in the top 100 best sellers on play too(ok its at 85) but thats shocking

• Advertisement

playa3 wrote:
    have u seen that its actually in the top 100 best sellers on play too(ok its at 85) but thats shocking

My god how can this be so? The game hasn't even been released yet and it's the 85th best selling ps2 game of all time on play.com. Stabbings for everyone who buys this game are due.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

this'll sooth the souls of ps2 owners since xbox owners got hl2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Someone get a job with the games company and pack these things with semtex set to go off when they're opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

they already have a sequel for the ps3 launch,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Never have i been more glad to be an xbox owner than at this very moment :D

• Advertisement

What's with the amount of fanboyism on this thread. It is a thread about that green little c*nt, the crazy frog, not about how much playstation sucks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

With a bit of luck it'll keep the ring-tone-owners out of public places

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

Crazy Frog Racer is a high-speed, high-octane wacky races style game that will appeal to all fans, young and old.

I always find it to be a bad thing when a game describes itself as "wacky".
    * shudder *

Advertisement