Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Erol Alkin/2many djs f.ferdinand request

• 03-12-2005 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

Ive heard a great mix of a Franz Ferdinand song from the new album at both the 2many djs gig at e.picnic & at Erol Alkin last night. Im desperate to find it to download as its fekkin great!

anyone have any idea ? I should be bale to find the title of the Franz track tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hmmmm. think i got it from the mp3 blog thread a couple of months ago. can't remember from which blog though...
    i'll have a quick root around for it when i get home

i could be thinking of another tune though... this one was an Erol Alkan remix afair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thanks! you da man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

its the alkan mix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Probably "Do You Want To (Erol's Glam Racket)".

It might also be The Fallen (Justice edit), but that's less likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

thankies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Helix wrote:
    its the alkan mix
    What he said.

Advertisement