Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

Options
  • 03-12-2005 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Seasons Greetings all Corkonians!!

two single lads in their mid twenties heading to cork city next weekend for the craic and the nightlife!!
    .....i haven't been there in about five years.......would anyone have any advice onthe best bars/clubs to meet the opposite sex??

thanks all

euphoria

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

If your purely out to go looking for women, then I'd head to Reardons/Havana Browns on Washington Street...
    The Old Oak and Scotts have both gotten a very old crowd lately...
    Costigans can be quite good too, emm, then there's the Qube...
    that's all I can think of now.. I'm sure you can just do a pub crawl if you're there for the whole weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

The best club in town these days has to be The Savoy! You will find your fair share of talent in there!! Cubin's isnt bad for the ladies either I think! ;)

Not sure about pubs, there are a few good pubs now in town! What kind of music and that would you be into?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

The Savoy is a young crowd on a Saturday night or so it was yesterday.
    Best bet for clubbing Fast Eddies just off the Grand Parade for clubbing on a Saturday night for mid-twenties. Apparently it has people all 21+ and real proper dance and none of that r n' b stuff.

Advertisement