Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Front seat airgags and seat covers?

Options
  • 03-12-2005 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Anyone know about fitting seat covers to a 2003 Mazda 323f with airbags in the front seats?

Obviously I can't use standard covers as they would block the cavity.
    Any suggestions on where to get a set, preferably not main dealer;)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Anyone?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

I'd say a Mazda dealer would.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Have you airbags *in* your seats?
    What cavity?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Front seat airbags aren't that uncommon on modern cars. On my car (Focus C-Max) they're in the side of the seat back, upper half.

Try here for a start, they have seat covers with a panel that will tear out when the airbag deploys. Now, they don't actually list the Mazda 323F, but you could give them a ring and see what they can do.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

aah, I see.

• Advertisement

Alun wrote:
    Front seat airbags aren't that uncommon on modern cars. On my car (Focus C-Max) they're in the side of the seat back, upper half.

Yep, thats them.
    Will give these a call and see what they say, many thanks.

No, they don't do them. Dreading the quote from a Mazda dealer:eek:

Advertisement