Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl trouble,this time it's different!

• 03-12-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey!

Ive been meetin this girl for a long while now, we tried goin out a couple times but it didn seem to work anyways i love her to bits like i cudn see myself with any1 else and she says she loves me but lately shes been real off with me and in turn is makein me not like her very much but i know that if i stop everytin with her my whole life will be thrown off course and ill just be depressed and probly end up doin sometin stupid! (im not suasidal) just if thats what you were thinkin! So what do u think i should do?

Thanx x x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Have you asked her what's wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

By the sound of it you're just infatuated.

I bet you'll have forgotten her a week from now.

I wouldn't be suprised if you had moved on by the time you read this.

Zillah wrote:
    By the sound of it you're just infatuated.

I bet you'll have forgotten her a week from now.

I wouldn't be suprised if you had moved on by the time you read this.

Zillah if he took the time to come on boards and describe his problem he obviously feels strongly on this matter.

to the OP i suppose you could lay your cards on the table once and for all and the ball is in her court from then on. Sadly you cant force anyone to love you. a good relationship must be a joint effort by the 2 parties involved. see if you can make it work, if you cant then move on

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

i suppose you could lay your cards on the table once and for all and the ball is in her court from then on. [/QUOTE]

it think the same you should tell her how you feel and see if she feels the same. she might even be thinking similar thought. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Tell her otherwise you're only left wondering. Your mind can be worse than a definitive answer sometimes.

Bonne Chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

saint_sc wrote:
    Hey!

Ive been meetin this girl for a long while now, we tried goin out a couple times but it didn seem to work anyways i love her to bits like i cudn see myself with any1 else and she says she loves me but lately shes been real off with me and in turn is makein me not like her very much but i know that if i stop everytin with her my whole life will be thrown off course and ill just be depressed and probly end up doin sometin stupid! (im not suasidal) just if thats what you were thinkin! So what do u think i should do?

Thanx x x

either talk to her or move on.

itr actually doesnt seem like there has ever been much of a relationship, so im going to agree that it appears you are just infatuated.

which is fine, but i relaly wouldnt waste time if thats the case.

otherwise, like i sid, talk to her.
    posting here is not going to answer your questions. only she can do that.

Advertisement