Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

??@@??

• 04-12-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hey, when i was like, 10 i met this girl, she came down the road, and i was with sum friends i`d made like 2 days b4, they all knew each other. they introduced me to her, and from the very second i saw her, i completley ****in loved her!!!!!! i could not stop thinkin of her. then as the next few years past, my feelins 4 her got even stronger, and she seemed to like me alot! i was pretty sure she felt the same way about me as i did her. now, she`s gone, hangs around with other people i dont know, i never usually see her anymore, but i still feel the same way about her, im sure that i want 2 be with her, but i dont know what i should do. should i like, try find her, and tell her? or would it b pointless, im not sure if she is goin out with any1. what do u think i should do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

are you male? im confused cos i checked your profile to see what age you were, and it said female word for hero? oh yea and what age are you? post is a bit confusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

I feel your pain. Can you easily get in touch with her? Phonecall? Email? Text? or know where you can bump into her?

Anyway, if i were you I'd ask her does she wanna meet up for a coffee or somthing. Say hi and catch up. Stay sober! Last thing you wanna go do is declare your undying love when your drunk, she'll run a mile and girls are fast runners when it comes down to this kinda stuff.

Either way I'd try hook up. Then you'll suss out if she has a fella or anything and if not, bingo! Take it slowly from there.

If you snooze you lose so go for it otherwise you'll always wonder ...

May the force be with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If she felt so strongly about you and felt the same way you did about her, why did she hang around with other friends?

Probaly cos your sad. Fancying someone who you meet at the age of 10 and still fancying them years later is probaly the most pathetic thing i have ever heard.

Move on and grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Harsh dude, harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Just passing through, guys. Chucky, yeah, I agree, I think you were/are a bit harsh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

My i ask why your use name is heroin :confused: .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Well...

As it is now you're unlikely to see her much anymore, so you're options are as follows:

1 - Don't say anything and see her a couple of times more and then never see her again.

2 - Tell her! She might be interested or she might laugh or get scared. Either way at least you'll know. God dammit tell her.

Tell her. Fs.

If she felt so strongly about you and felt the same way you did about her, why did she hang around with other friends?

Probaly cos your sad. Fancying someone who you meet at the age of 10 and still fancying them years later is probaly the most pathetic thing i have ever heard.

Move on and grow up.

Ass.
    Bitter, ignorant, ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Zillah wrote:
    Ass. Bitter, ignorant, ass.
    Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Victor wrote:
    Banned.

Now thats harsh. Chucky should be banned for his little snippet if Zillah is to be.

How is it sad still liking a girl who met at 10? Have you ever met a female before Chucky? I assure you this is possible, and hardly sad.

I might not have experienced this at 10 years of age but having just turned 12 I was in a situation like this I liked a girl very much for many years, and because I was too much of a bumbling idiot to do anything about it, and even though I heard she liked me too, I never did anything about it, almost hoping it would fall into my lap.

Needless to say it didn't and I lost out.

Trying to let her know how you feel without actually having regular contact will be tricky. You should make a tiny bit more effort to even say hi to here each day, if that is possible, and if its not, perhaps you can get her number somewhere?

If you haven't had any regular contact with her for a long time, and aren't in a situation where you could easily find her, eg, school, then it's going to be fairly tough.

You shouldn't let it slip away though. Even if its rejection. Its better then wondering for years afterwards if you messed you your chance at something great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I'm with the Tree on this.

You're missing on out on other great women by obsessing about this girl. Simply move on. If you happen to bump into her some time, then by all means ask her out for a pint/coffee, but don't waste your energy on looking for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Heroin

tanx guys, i think i`ll try to get in touch with her sum time. and to whoever it was that called me sad 4 this, how? whats so sad about it? i dont just fancy her, in the time i had to talk to her, she has been 1 of the most pleasent people to talk to, and she is just great to be around, and if u think thas sad, well, fine im sad. call me what u want over it.

and to other people who are confused about my name, im a guy, wanted to put up that word 4 fun, but spelt it wrong, i forgot the e at the end, so it`s actualy just the drug , heroin. sadly.:(

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

You have unfortunately missed out on an opportunity to tell her how you feel I'm afraid. The time for that was when she was still hanging out with you. Its just one of those things that I'm pretty sure everyone in life has to put up with. I know I have already, and I regret it. But **** happens, there will always be someone else out there.

Advertisement